Brain Development Timeline
Brain-Building Tip of the Month
Talk about everyday activities with your toddler to help build their communication skills. Point to objects as you name them, describe what you’re doing with them, and answer their questions.
Research in Brief
Childhood Abuse Can Increase Risk of Early Death. Child abuse and neglect may be related to life expectancy. People who experience sexual abuse are at higher risk for
dying in middle age.
Posters, Videos, More …
Find all your media needs here:
- SIDS Awareness Month (October
- Down Syndrome Awareness Month (October)
- National Spina Bifida Awareness Month (October)
- Rett Syndrome Awareness Month (October)
- World Cerebral Palsy Day (October 6)
- World Mental Health Day (October 10)
- Children’s Environmental Health Day (October 14)