Brain Development Timeline
Brain-Building Tip of the Month
Help develop your child’s focus and attention span by humming some of their favorite tunes. Ask them to listen carefully and guess what the song is.
Research in Brief
Very young children notice race. Children notice race years before many adults want to talk about it. Parents believe children should be at least 5 before they bring up the conversation of race, but infants and preschoolers may already be aware of race.
Posters, Videos, More …
Find all your media needs here:
- Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month (September)
- National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month (September)
- National Childhood Injury Prevention Week (September 1 - 7)
- Child Passenger Safety Week (September 15 - 21)
- Family Day: A Day to Sit Down to Dinner with Your Family (September 28)